Thursday, September 9, 2010

WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by my blog sale. Before you take a look at my sale items or have any questions, please don't forget to read the details on the 'Order Information' section located at the right sidebar. If you feel that your question has not been answered after that or for any inquiries, you can either email me at sharlenemaquino@hotmail.com for a faster response or leave a message on my shout box. If you choose to leave a message at the shout box, please please please leave your name and link or email address so I can give an answer directly to you, otherwise check back in a while for my response.
To view sale items, click any link under the 'Categories' section at the right sidebar. Thank you!
Xo,
Sharlene A.

No comments:

ALSO CHECK THESE OUT!

Eyeko Makeup
Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!

Sigma Makeup

click here to read my review